BALL/PIN DOB/DOP GAGES
Veit Tool & Gage Dimension over ball/pin DOB/DOP gages are used typically to measure pitch diameters of gears and splines, but not limited too. Designed for accuracy , durability and ease of use. With consistent upgrades as technology advances. They are very versatile in their ability to accurately measure a variety of part features. Our units have been utilized in the manufacturing industry for 30 years.
From our simple economical 2-anvil single tool unit with indicator, to our “dual” 3-station turret head design unit with optional partelevator platen, or custom design unit to fit your specific application.
- Accuracy and repeatability to 2 micron
- Flexible capacity to handle a variety of part types and sizes on our “Standard” units
- Shop floor durability
- Capable of both internal and external applications
- Adjustable mesh engagement pressure
- Choice of mechanical or electronic indicator, digital probe or glass scale
- MarCom wireless data transfer software/with Mahr Type 1086RI electronic indicator
- Solartron IS5500 digital probe readout/ with digital probe
- Marposs Nemo Unit with probe
- Or use data collection device of your choice
Request more information