GEAR BURNISHING SYSTEMS
The Veit Tool & Gage semi-automatic and full automatic gear burnishing system is a three-roll, oscillating type machine. The proven burnishing method has been utilized in many automotive and other powertrain manufacturing facilities for 3 decades. These machines and their unique process remove nicks, burrs, heat treat scale and other foreign matter from the gear tooth flanks.
Burnisher Model #1000 – Manual load/unload semi-automatic machine
Burnisher Model #2000 – Automatic Roll in/ Roll out machine
Burnisher Model #3000 – Fully-automated multi-part CNC servo machines
- Production rates of up to 600 PPH (Parts per hour).
- Dramatic nick reduction
- Improved surface finish
- Cam-activated oscillating action between the three burnish gears and the component gear in tight mesh under pressure and during rotation.
- PLC controls
- HMI Touch screen
- Safety interlocks
- Automatic lube and coolant system
- Tooless part changeover
- Mist collection hood (if required)
- Robust fabricated and machined base
- Totally enclosed (dry floor) safety guards
- Low air and coolant alarms
- Operation status light (stack light)